Sunday, July 31, 2011

♥Happen



Yesterday,
Go Funfair....~first time go with friends=)
[Declan,Patricia N Christina]
so happy.....
But got little bad things....

Happened recently in lot of things...=(
Much like a moment....
I knw no one will belive me....
I knw they pretend...
I knw they think I destroy them...
I knw I stupid...
I knw I pretend to be pitiful...
I knw wat u guys talking about me....I'm just knw it....
But i feel very SRY...ok....I dont mean to...
I just one to get away those confused....
Why????It always appear ....let me so afraid...
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

┏━┓  ┏∞┓
┃ ┗━━┛ ┃
┃       ┃
┃ ⌒   ⌒ ┃
┃ ●   ∩ ┃
┃ ” ω   ┃
┗○━━━━━○
ooo糖糖糖糖糖oo
oo糖ooooooo
o糖oo糖糖糖糖oo
糖oo糖oooo糖o
糖o糖oo糖ooo糖
糖oo糖oo糖oo糖
o糖oo糖糖oo糖o
oo糖oooo糖oo
ooo糖糖糖糖ooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooooooooo

```送你棒棒糖```
```天天開心```