Saturday, October 01, 2011

♥October



Two more days my PMR is come>.<''
make me nervous....
Today is 1 Octorber [Happy birthday to Declan {bobo}]
MY friends did u guys study ur book ready????
I'm so scare next year we will be split up =(
I hate Split up~
Cus this class i meet so many Good friend~
But before got so many things happened,cause our friendship becomes horrible bad...=(

Then ,all my babe friends,is confused how to get rid off!!!
Babe.frendz
1.Christina-Take care of ur healthy and be strong dont let him bit u!!!We all will stand ur side
we will protect u.....If u got any confused just say it.Dont bottled inside ur heart=) Be happy
2.Sandra-u also take care ur headache...and hope u will find a great /good lover^^
3.Carmen-funny fellows keep ur smile on ur face=) i love ur smile and hope u happness with ur lover ...dont forget ur heathly .....
4.Shennon-My bigbigbig lover XD ....U also take urself,and dont forget our promissory~^.<~

*This is four is my trusted friends*all my secret i told them only.....=D
some is betry,some is cant trusted like middleman.....

I very very very treasure this friendship^^>v


Chloe's said:
A friend in need is a friend in deed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

┏━┓  ┏∞┓
┃ ┗━━┛ ┃
┃       ┃
┃ ⌒   ⌒ ┃
┃ ●   ∩ ┃
┃ ” ω   ┃
┗○━━━━━○
ooo糖糖糖糖糖oo
oo糖ooooooo
o糖oo糖糖糖糖oo
糖oo糖oooo糖o
糖o糖oo糖ooo糖
糖oo糖oo糖oo糖
o糖oo糖糖oo糖o
oo糖oooo糖oo
ooo糖糖糖糖ooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooo棒ooooo
oooooooooo

```送你棒棒糖```
```天天開心```